Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CY!!!!

Holy Cow has time flown! Cy turned 18 today!! Cy is such an awesome kid, he makes us proud in so many different ways. He opened presents early evening, then we went out for a bit to eat at one of his favorite places, Beef O' Brady's, and then came home for cake and ice cream.
I thought I would just put some pictures of him on here from the past 6 months, since I have been slacking on posting on everyday things....
We all love him so much....

Cy opening his gifts on his birthday....



Dad & Cy & Mama after a BIG game....






Cy and some of his buddies getting ready for the Senior dinner dance...



Cy receiving his 3 year Varsity pin for football...


1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh, how cool to see some pictures! I check in here all the time and hoped there would be something for Cy's big birthday. I still remember when he was just a little guy!! Tell him I said happy birthday, okay? Love you guys!